LFQ-Analyst: An easy-to-use interactive web-platform to analyze and visualize proteomics data preprocessed with MaxQuant.
LFQ-Analyst is an easy-to-use, interactive web application developed to perform differential expression analysis with “one click” and to visualize label-free quantitative proteomic datasets preprocessed with MaxQuant. LFQ-Analyst provides a wealth of user-analytic features and offers numerous publication-quality result output graphics and tables to facilitate statistical and exploratory analysis of label-free quantitative datasets.
- Analysis: perform your own analysis
- Demo: familiarise yourself with LFQ-Analyst by browsing through pre-analysed results
- User Guide: download an in-depth manual
- Upload your proteinGroups.txt generated by MaxQuant.
- Upload your experimental design table.
- Optional: Adjust the p-value cut-off, the log2 fold change cut-off, the imputation type, FDR correction method and/or number of clusters in heatmap in the Advanced Options
- Press 'Start Analysis'
- Hint: Use the User Guide tab for a detailed explanation of inputs, advanced options and outputs
- Note: The experimental design file is not the 'mqpar.xml' file from MaxQuant. Use the example file template provided.
LFQ Results Table
A detailed user manual can be accessed here.
For any feedback or question regarding LFQ-Analyst, please contact the Monash Proteomics and Metabolomics Facility:
- Anup Shah: anup.shah(at)monash.edu
- Ralf Schittenhelm: ralf.schittenhelm(at)monash.edu
How to Cite LFQ-Analyst?
Please Cite: Shah AD, Goode RJA, Huang C, Powell DR, Schittenhelm RB. LFQ-Analyst: An easy-to-use interactive web-platform to analyze and visualize proteomics data preprocessed with MaxQuant. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.9b00496
News and Updates
- 27-12-2021: LFQ-Analyst being accessed by more than 5000 users worldwide
- 30-09-2021: LFQ-Analyst being accessed by more than 4000 users worldwide
- 03-05-2021: LFQ-Analyst being accessed by more than 3000 users worldwide
- 24-02-2021: Correlation plot now use all protein expression data
- 25-11-2020: LFQ-Analyst being accessed by more than 2000 users worldwide
- 07-04-2020: LFQ-Analyst being accessed by more than 1000 users worldwide
- 03-01-2020: LFQ-Analyst manuscript published in volume 19 of JPR
- 28-10-2019: LFQ-Analyst paper published online in Journal of Proteome Research (JPR)
- 02-10-2019: Svg figures download feature added
- 09-09-2019: Paired test support added
- 09-09-2019: Option to include single peptide observations in the analysis
- 19-02-2019: LFQ-Analyst made public